Discover the processes available in English here, using the search tool or the available filters.
22 results found
- Applying for a financial incentive as a “self-employed individual” for signing your first sandwich training contractAs an independent trainer or training company, you have the option to apply for a financial incentive for concluding your first sandwich training contract with a trainee.
- You want to dispute the payment notice that you have received for road tax, vehicle-registration tax or the eco-penalty, as well as the fine charged for the mileage tax.
- There are various types of property-tax deductions: modest homes for dependants of disabled individuals and for disabled war veterans.
- The mileage tax (PKM) is a fee paid per kilometre driven. It concerns motor vehicles (lorries) or articulated vehicles (lorries with trailers or tractors with semi-trailers) that are intended or used…
- You have the option to lodge an appeal (via the form below) against a decision made by a training provider in relation to a procedure refusing, suspending or withdrawing the approval of a company.
- Located at the heart of the motorway network, in Daussoulx, close to Namur, the PEREX centre monitors traffic and ensures the continuous operation of electronic and telecommunications equipment.…