Discover the processes available in English here, using the search tool or the available filters.
5 results found
- Upon request, the free transfer of a company (or agricultural land), by means of a gift or inheritance, may be subject to a 0% rate if it satisfies certain criteria.
- Sandwich training is a type of apprenticeship that combines periods of general and professional training in a school or approved training centre with periods of practical placement in a company. It…
- Applying for a financial incentive as a “self-employed individual” for signing your first sandwich training contractAs an independent trainer or training company, you have the option to apply for a financial incentive for concluding your first sandwich training contract with a trainee.
- You have the option to lodge an appeal (via the form below) against a decision made by a training provider in relation to a procedure refusing, suspending or withdrawing the approval of a company.
- Do you operate or own a big game farm in Wallonia? Do you produce big game meat? Do you own a wildlife park open to the public? For live farm livestock belonging to the big game category you must…