Discover the processes available in English here, using the search tool or the available filters.
34 results found
- If you are experiencing difficulties paying the tax for which you are liable, you may ask the competent recipient for concessions with payment; this is the only party who is authorised to grant a…
- There are various types of property-tax deductions: modest homes for dependants of disabled individuals and for disabled war veterans.
- You have the option to lodge an appeal (via the form below) against a decision made by a training provider in relation to a procedure refusing, suspending or withdrawing the approval of a company.
- Upon request, the free transfer of a company (or agricultural land), by means of a gift or inheritance, may be subject to a 0% rate if it satisfies certain criteria.
- Any foreign business wishing to organise cross-border transport to Wallonia from a State on the border must obtain approval from the Walloon Region.
- Tax on non-household waste aims to reduce waste production and encourage the use of processing methods that are better for the environment, by introducing tax incentives with sliding scales of…